Wednesday, December 7, 2016

3 MUST HAVE Apps on your smart phone!

Hey guys,

If you are like me your smart phone is a big part of your life. My phone I wouldn't so harshly say is my life line but it does help me with a majority of my day to day. We all know I LOVE to take pictures of my kiddos!! After all its all for the CHATBOOKS right?! If you haven't checked out Chatbooks you are missing out!!!

1. CHATBOOKS

What is Chatbooks?? -- It's an app that connects with Instagram and your photo stream that you can upload your pictures to and they send you a BOOK and a really nice one at that of the pictures you uploaded. It's $8 a month and pretty much the best investment EVER!!!

2. SHOPKICK

Better known as the APP that rewards you for shopping! -- I mean y'all you get kicks ( money back) for walking into a store! You don't even have to purchase anything just walk into the store and out. If your going to the store anyways get that cell phone out and earn your kicks! They also give kicks for scanning certain items. They will show you what you need to scan and you can earn the kicks that easy! Other ways to earn kicks are using your credit card for certain purchases and uploading your receipt on certain purchases! Don't worry the app explains it all!! You MUST download it!! NOW!

3. IBOTTA

Ibotta-- Oh how I love Ibotta!!! Do you buy bananas each week? I do.. and I get $.25 back pretty much every time I buy them!! -- You unlock the deals you want.. you shop and then you upload your receipt and BAM within 48 hours your rewards are uploaded to your app!! After you've earned $20 you can cash out! Check, gift cards to various places, you name it!!! So cool right?!?!?

Well thanks for taking a peek into my daily on my smart phone!! Hope these apps can help y'all save money and create some life long memories of your own <3

Much Love,

Willeby Family


No comments:

Post a Comment