Monday, December 19, 2016

Maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more....

Hey y'all--

6 days till Christmas. I'm not so sure how that has happened.. Where did 2016 go? I mean wasn't it just 2011 and I was welcoming a almost 7 lb baby boy into this world?!? Time sure does fly when you're having fun!!!

This Christmas season has really hit me hard. Every year I wonder why I spend so much money when  the true meaning of Christmas can't be bought at a store. I'm all for a big Christmas.. I wish I didn't have to stress over a big Christmas.. but then I remember I'm way to blessed to be stressed!!! I found this article on Pinterest with this picture..

Why? Why do I buy my kids so many toys when we already don't have the storage for them!! THIS -- I'm all about this and I'm already preparing myself for Christmas 2017

I love that it touches separate parts of what the kiddos could want and need and more. I wish I would have stumbled on this sooner!!!

So if you too are looking for a way to still make Christmas magical but not put a huge dent in the pocket book this is for you!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment