Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Year- New Goals

2016-- How is 2016 already gone?! I mean the years seem to be slipping by. 2016 had many highs for us and some lows. Our sweet Blake was born and made our family that much brighter!!! It's so cliche to say I can't wait to see what the next year holds for us BUT I really can't wait to see what all it holds!!! As I sit here and reflect on this past year I can't wait to set my new years goals and stick to them. This past year I was SO proud of myself for meal planning and sticking to my strict grocery budget!! That was a WIN for me!! ( I mean who gets excited about those things lol) I guess the older I get the more I want to do for my family and make things as easy as possible for us.



Here are the 5 things I want to do for myself this year.... I know I'll think of more but THESE are important to me!

1. DRINK MORE WATER-- y'all I am terrible about this! I guess its not that I don't drink enough water.. its I don't drink enough period! I'm never thirsty! Is that bad?! Nurse friends?! -- No but seriously I need to drink more water!
2. Save more money-- Is it Feb yet? I mean we do depend on tax time.. It's what builds our savings back up for peace of mind. Y'all all know that I stay home and Tommy is a police officer. Don't get me wrong... We are blessed! Way to blessed sometimes. But things aren't always easy. BUT I wouldn't trade easy for anything. I am so blessed to be able to be home with my kids... and that is a sacrifice we make for our family.. Tommy sacrifices so much and I'm forever grateful for how hard working he is and how much he loves his family.
3. Continue my meal planning and grocery budget!-- YALL this.. all of this! BEST decision I ever made.. financially and just in general! The joy I have making home cooked meals every night ( with the exception of some times eating out ... you have to enjoy yourself sometimes too!!) I LOVE cooking for my family and hope to continue my passion of cooking more this year.
4. Blog more!-- I love writing.. I love reflecting.. and love offering advice or insight on whatever I feel I am passionate in. If I can write down my meal plans and help change another families dinners then I know my blogging is worth it.
5. Take more trips to parks-- Marshall LOVES going to the park. I want to make it a point to visit one new park a month that we have never been to or one that we have and love going too! FREE and fun!


2017-- We the Willeby's are ready for you!!! Happy New Year to all our friends and family!! Cant wait to see what the year holds for all of you as well!! LOVE ALWAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment